Dryer vent Cleaning Seattle call us now: (425) 247-4813 for the best Dryer vent Cleaning service in Seattle
If you live in the Seattle area and you’re thinking about having your dryer vents cleaned, Green Fresh Air is the company will do this for you with our dedicated and professional staff. We’ll go over why you should have your dryer vents cleaned, and how to contact us once you’ve decided to have your dryer vents cleaned. For The Best Dryer Vent Cleaning Seattle call Us Now: (425) 247-4813
Warning Signs You Should Have Your Dryer Vent Cleaned
If you’ve noticed that it’s taking longer to dry your clothes, this could be a sign that your dryer vent is clogged. A dryer is designed to push wet, moist air out of your clothing, and if the vent is clogged, the air will stay trapped. This leads to longer drying times. Your dryer might also run hot on the outside, and you may notice a burning smell. If it gets too hot, it can catch on fire, and this is why you should have the vent cleaned.
Reasons to Have Your Dryer Vent Cleaned
There are several very good reasons to have your dryer vent cleaned annually. This can be a safety hazard, and the more you use your dryer, the higher your risk is.
- Fire Hazard. One of the biggest reasons to have your dryer professionally cleaned is to prevent a dryer fire. If your dryer vent becomes clogged, it’ll be clogged with lint. Lint is extremely flammable, and if you combine this with the heat of the dryer running hotter than normal, you have the perfect combination for a dryer fire.
- Shorter Drying Times. A clogged dryer vent can lead to double or triple the drying times. This happens because the dryer lint blocks the vent and this doesn’t allow for the hot, moist air to escape during the drying process. By cleaning the vent, you can shorten your drying times and stay on schedule.
- Save Money. Your dryer most likely runs on electricity, so the longer it takes to dry your clothes, the more electricity you use. This drying can up the cost of your electric bill up, especially if you run your dryer every day, or more than once a day. A clean dryer vent will cut down on this drying time, and this will save you money on your electric bill.
- Fever Repairs. A clogged dryer vent will make your unit work harder, and this can increase the stress, wear, and tear on the unit over time. If your dryer unit experiences more wear and tear, this can lead to more maintenance and repair costs. If you have your dryer vent cleaned, it’ll work better, and this can reduce the level of wear and tear it experiences.
- Longer Lifespan. A clean dryer vent will maximize the potential of your dryer while lowering the wear and tear it experiences. This can lead to a much longer lifespan of your machine, along with lower repair costs.
For The Best Dryer Vent Cleaning Seattle Call Us Now: (425) 247-4813
When Should You Call a Professional Dryer Vent Cleaner?
If you haven’t ever had your dryer vent cleaned, you should call and schedule an appointment with a professional. Also, if your dryer vent is longer and has twists and turns, you want someone who can clean every part of it because lint may be stuck where you can’t see it. If your clothes collect a lot of pet hair or lint, some of the lint is going to escape from your dryer’s lint trap, and you’ll need professional help to clean that as well. Finally, you need to periodically have the lint removed from the inside of the dryer as well, and a professional can make sure you get it all.
If you’re realizing you need to have your dryer vent system professionally cleaned and you’re in the Seattle area, contact Green Fresh Air at (425) 247-4813. We have trained our staff to the highest levels, and they are ready and willing to clean your dryer vents at a time that is convenient for you. Give us a call, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Dryer vent Cleaning Seattle call us now: (425) 247-4813