If you looking for Air duct cleaning Seattle call us now:(425) 247-4813
Whether you own or you are currently renting your home, you should get your air ducts cleaned. Your air ducts circulate air from your cooling or heating system throughout your home. This air circulation makes it comfortable year round. The air will circulate several times a day, and this is the air that your family will breathe. So, you want this air to be as clean as possible. You can do this by having your air ducts clean. This cleaning process will remove any dust, debris, and contaminants from inside your ductwork. We will go over the top five benefits of getting your air ducts cleaned at least once every two to four years, as well as what air duct cleaning is.Air duct cleaning Seattle call us now:(425) 247-4813
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Having clean air ducts are critical to having an excellent air quality inside of your home. Air duct cleaning is a process where dust and contaminants are removed from your home’s duct work. Powerful vacuums eliminate these things from the diffusers, supply and return air ducts, and registers in each room. This creates a cleaner living environment because only clean air is left to recirculate through.
- Benefit One: Improved Air Flow Efficiency. If you don’t have your air ducts cleaned regularly, they will develop a heavy build up of grime, dust, and debris. These contaminants will begin to block or restrict the air flow from your heater or air conditioning unit. In turn, your heating and cooling system will have to work much harder to either heat or cool your home. All of this will result in a decrease in the level of efficiency you’ll feel. A clean air duct system will operate at its top level, and it will give you the most cost-effective results year round.
- Benefit Two: Create a Cleaner Living Environment. If you have your air ducts professionally cleaned, this will reduce the level of dust and allergen particles that circulate throughout your home, landing and embedding themselves in your furniture, carpets, rugs, and your bedding. A throughout cleaning will also reduce the amount you have to dust and clean your home to maintain an allergy-friendly and clean home.
- Benefit Three: Unpleasant Odor Removal. Things like smoke, pets, mold, cleaning agents, tobacco, paint fumes, and food preparation smells all play a part in the stale smell that accumulates in dirty air ducts. Each time your air conditioner or furnace kicks on, these smells will circulate throughout your home. Over the years, the dust and dirt will layer over these smells, adding a musty element to them. If you have your air ducts detailed and cleaned, it’ll remove this musty smell by removing the odor trapping particles. This will leave a cleaner, fresh scent behind to circulate through your home.
- Benefit Four: Reduction of Irritants and Allergens. Air ducts trap dust, but they can also trap contaminants and microorganisms that can be harmful or irritating if you regularly breathe them in. These things include pet dander, dust, pollen, mildew, bacteria, and mold spores. If someone in your home is allergies, asthma, COPD, or chronic respiratory issues, they will be more susceptible to these contaminants. An air duct cleaning will reduce the level of these contaminants floating around your home, and everyone will breathe easier.
- Benefit Five: Everyone Will Breathe Easier. If everyone in your home is healthy and doesn’t suffer from a respiratory problem, clean air ducts will still help to improve the air quality as it circulates throughout your home. Even if everyone is healthy, dust and pollen could irritate their throat or lungs, and this can trigger coughing and sneezing. In turn, this has the potential to lead to bronchial and sinus congestion, simply from breathing in a poorer air quality.
Air duct cleaning Seattle call us now:(425) 247-4813
If you live in the Seattle area and you think it’s time to get your air ducts cleaned, contact Green Fresh Air at (425) 247-4813. We are an air duct cleaning company that has built a strong reputation for excellent work among our client base. Our trained, friendly, and professional staff will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!